Historic properties give locations a sense of identity, serve as a great historical reference, and generally feature impressive architecture. Managing historic renovations present a unique set of challenges that Stephenson Millwork is especially capable of handling. With more than 65 years of experience, Stephenson has helped to restore many historic homes and commercial properties, and preserve their original beauty.
Examples Of Our Historic Renovations
Stephenson Millwork has had the opportunity to work on many historical renovations, including:
- Boylan Pearce Building
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Douglas Block Revitalization
- Fort Macon
- Governor’s Proprietary Inn
- Maureen Joy Charter School
- Morehead-Cain, UNC Chapel Hill
- Orton Plantation
- Pilot Mills
- St. Agnes Hall
- Wake Forest College President’s Home
Custom Millwork Products for Historical Homes in NC, VA, SC & More
Stephenson Millwork understands when dealing with historic renovations great care must be taken to restore the essence of what originally made the property unique.
We can help restore many facets of an original property, including:
- Custom doors – Handcrafted with mortise and tenon construction, our stile and rail doors are an excellent value
- Moldings – Profiles of existing moldings can be matched with our custom molding program.
- Custom Windows – Produced to match existing spaces and satisfy authority requirements.
- Paneling – Existing paneling design can be duplicated as required
- And more!
Contact Stephenson Millwork for Your Historic Renovation Needs
At Stephenson Millwork, we love dealing with historic homes and the unique challenges they present. Call us today to talk about your historic renovation needs, and tell us how we can help you breathe new life into your project’s structure, while retaining the property’s historical essence.